Monday 17 October 2016

Moving on...sharing my skills worldwide

Hanging up my drapes but not my accessories.

I have decided to hang up my drapes professionally and perhaps dust them down for fun,family and friends occasions...my daughters bridesmaids was the last occasion.
I am delighted to be an assessor with The Federation of Image Consultants International and share my skills and knowledge with their members Internationally.
I became a Masters in 2003 and it has rewarded me within my career and personal life many many times having this qualification.
I recommend you read the fipi blog for future fashion trends and news or maybe an image consultant near you :http://www.fipigroup.com/members-blog-post/assessment-news/

And finally to make you laugh...I decided to sport my new hat at Glasgow Cathedral on Sunday morning. I thought the photo of the parrot summed up my mood!



When you take a risk with a new accessory and you not sure if you look fly or stupid!





No comments:

Post a Comment